Ok, so I've been stuck in a blogging vortex. That's the short explanation. The long (& amazingly intriguing) explanation will have to wait.
For the moment, though I feel like I need to at least throw a post up because I'm at Blissdom- a blogging conference in Nashville. I'm meeting all these other bloggers & handing out my (ghetto fabulous, hand made) business cards with my info & shit. I'm afraid people or (you reading this!) will think I'm super lame & kind of sucky. Which is only partially true.
I do have more recent posts up over at Aiming Low though! I listed some of them below. Read them if you're a fan of crotch talk & ninja toddlers. And if you don't like crotch talk or ninja toddlers, we can't be friends. Just kidding.
- Pleasuring your face hole the EZPZ way. Nutella included!
- The one where I tell Barney to STFU
- Go outside. Be kind. Wash your crotch
- I've got balls in my genes
- Merry Christmas! Here's a lion & some sexual intercourse.
- We be illin' (contains nose douching & astroglide)
and just for funsies, here are a couple of my newest Valentine cards to feast your eyes upon:
Ok, now I feel better & less sucky.